Let's go straight and enough of conversation.
- Login to your Blogger account
- Click "Design" Tab. You will be directed to a new page, called “add page element”.
- In that page, then press "Edit HTML" link. After press the link, you’ll be directed to another page again, called “Edit HTML” page.
- In Edit HMTL page, you'll see a link "Download Full Template". Press that link,
- and the download process will start. And you will get the blogger template XML file "template-xxxxxxxxxxxx". Yes, that's your backing/old template that you just download. You can see the result in the bottom of your web browser.
- Done. you could change the file name with “My old template” or “My Old 1”.
I hope this short article will help the beginner like me... Have a nice day…